Once your application is approved, I will require a $250 deposit to hold a puppy from the next litter. This will eliminate having to unnecessarily turn away other anxious families. Your deposit is not refundable, unless the gender of preference is not available in that litter. In that case, your deposit will be immediately refunded upon request.
Please answer the following questions in an email and send to us for review. It is very important to us that each puppy and home find a good match and the following questions will help us to know more about you:
1. Name, address, telephone number, and email address
2. Gender Preference: boy/girl
3. How many hours are you away from home on a daily basis?
4. If you need to be away from home for an extended period of time, please explain the arrangements you have set up for the puppy's care.
5. Do you have children? If so, how many and what are their ages?
6. What is your previous experience with dog ownership?
7. Do you plan on training your puppy to "go" outside or use an indoor system?
8. Do you understand that puppies are sold under a spay/neuter contract, meaning they will not be bred at anytime?